GIRLS’ NIGHTS OUT: Canvas Painting Party & Dinner
DATE: Thurs, Sept 14, 2017
PLACE: Jules Thin Crust Pizza
ADDRESS: Ellisburg Shopping Center, Rt 70 & Kings Highway, Cherry Hill, 08034
EARLY BIRD TICKETS: $50 (Ends 8/1/17, 11:59PM)
REGULAR PRICE: $55 (Begins 8/2/17 and ends 9/12/17, 11:59PM)
DAY-BEFORE AND AT-THE-DOOR: $65 (9/13/17 & 9/14/17)
CLICK HERE TO PAY USING CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL
WE’VE CREATED A BRAND NEW CONCEPT FOR OUR PAINTING DINNERS! Fine Artist Susan Roop has created a year-long series of paintings exclusively for Franks & Beans Events. It’s called “Seasons in a Goblet,” and starts with:
* June 22: “Summer in a Goblet”
* Sept 14: “Autumn in a Goblet”
* Winter 2017-2018: “Winter in a Goblet”
* Spring 2018: “Spring in a Goblet”
When we’re finished, we’ll have a matched set of paintings–one for each season!
You do not have to paint each one in order to participate. Each canvas is 16×20.
Susan Roop is an amazing artist, and just as importantly, she’s an amazing teacher. Don’t feel intimidated by the canvas. Sue has a trick that makes it easy to paint our masterpieces, and she will guide us through so we’ll have a relaxing and fun experience.
Sept 19 includes:
* One FREE glass of wine
* BYOB organic dinner by Jules Thin Crust, Cherry Hill. Jules serves only organic, locally sourced food, and offers gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian options.
* Dessert by Cookies by Design in Eagle Plaza, Voorhees
* All instructions and materials to paint your 16×20 masterpiece
* Door prizes
The fun begins at 5:30PM. After we’ve finished our creations, we’ll take our traditional group shot, then we’ll enjoy dessert and give away door prizes!
PLEASE NOTE: If you’d like to sit with friends, but purchase your ticket separately, please notify Tobi at Tobi@FranksAndBeans.net. It is the ONLY way to guarantee that you will be sitting together. Such seating can not be guaranteed the night of the event, if you have not notified us within 3 days of the event.