LIVE & IN-PERSON for the first time since Feb 2020! We’re making framed humorous and inspirational quotes!
Join us for our first post-covid event!
DATE: Thurs, May 26, 2022
TIME: 6:00 PM-9:00 PM
PLACE: The Westmont Diner (Full BYOB Dinner included)
572 W. Cuthbert Blvd
Westmont, NJ 08108
EARLY BIRD TICKETS: $55 (ends 5/19/22)
TICKETS: $58 (5/20/22 to 5/25/22, 9:30PM)
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
EXTRA KITS: $20 each (CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE)
To guarantee that you receive your choice(s), please order NO LATER THAN May 19, 2022
We’ve missed you!
And we’re so excited to finally see you again as we meet for our first in-person event since Feb 2020 to create decorative humorous and inspirational quotes.
Let’s get together and craft at The Westmont Diner. We’ll provide your dinner and all the materials you’ll need. You provide the wine at this BYOB event featuring Professional Paper Artist Lorena Melcher of Melcher Creations. We’ll be welcoming you and our vendors back, and door prizes, too!
Scroll down to choose your:
- Design (Choose from A to H)
- Quote (Either humorous, pet or inspirational) (Choose from 1 to 30)
- And even your frame! (Choose from Wood, Black or Silver)
Contact Tobi to let her know your choices, and then we’ll supply everything you’ll need to make your masterpiece. Lorena will guide you in customizing it in any way you like.
The evening includes:
- BYOB fresh and delicious dinner: Your choice of salmon, chicken piccata, chicken parmesan or a vegan dinner
- Special Diets Accommodated: We are happy and able to accommodate most every dietary need, but we must know about your needs as soon as you purchase your ticket, and no later than 1 week before the event. Send your request to me, Tobi. We cannot be held legally responsible for any health issues resulting from any of the food or activities at our events.
Everything you’ll need to create your masterpiece, plus the guidance of Lorena Melcher of Melcher Creations. She is not only talented and creative, she’s also a nurturing instructor who has lots of patience! Never crafted? Not to worry! Lorena calls this an “anyone can do it craft,” and she and her assistant will be there to help you and to encourage you to express your creativity with your choice of a humorous, inspirational or pet-lovers quote. To guarantee that you receive your choice(s), please order NO LATER THAN May 19, 2022.
- Customize your piece: Bring a wallet size picture or smaller for any of the designs (other than the “Downpour” design), to truly customize your piece. Please note that a larger picture would have to be cut down.
- Coming solo, but would feel better with a dedicated friend all evening long? Contact me, Tobi, in advance to confidentially arrange for your Friendship Ambassador.
- Bring-Your-Friends Prize Drawing! Bring a friend and be entered into a random prize drawing. For every friend you bring, you get another ticket for the drawing! They get a ticket, too! We’ll announce the prize for this drawing soon.
- Want to sit with your friends? Of course you do! To make sure you do, please notify me, Tobi, as soon as you purchase your tickets. It is the ONLY way to guarantee that you will be sitting together for dinner. Such seating cannot be guaranteed the night of the event if I am not notified at least 1 week before the event. Please note: To make sure you get the care you need from Lorena and her assistant, you and your friends will have dinner together, and then we will do break-out groups so you will be seated with the others who are doing the same craft as you. Also please note: Your friends’ tickets cannot be held without payment.
- Vendors & Vendor BINGO with prizes!
- Door Prizes, too!
Scroll down to see all the Designs, Quotes and Frames, then choose your favorites
* For Women 21 years and over
* SPECIAL DIETS: We are happy and able to accommodate most every dietary need, but we must know about your needs as soon as you purchase your ticket, and no later than 1 week before the event. Send your request to Tobi at Tobi@FranksAndBeans.net. We cannot be held legally responsible for any health issues or injuries resulting from any of the food or activities at our events.
* TICKETS: Tickets cannot be held without payment. Seating is limited and events sell out.
* SIT WITH YOUR FRIENDS: If you’d like to sit with friends, please notify Tobi at Tobi@FranksAndBeans.net as soon as you purchase your tickets. It is the ONLY way to guarantee that you will be sitting together. Such seating cannot be guaranteed the night of the event. Send your request no later than 1 week before the event. Again, tickets cannot be held without payment.
* POLICY REGARDING REFUNDS: Guest tickets are transferable ONLY for the event for which you purchased the ticket. If you purchase a guest ticket and are unable to attend, you may give or sell your ticket to a friend. No refunds, no exceptions. Thank you for your understanding.
* Attendee assumes all risks and accepts sole responsibility for any injury (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that attendee may experience or incur in connection with attending the event. Attendee hereby releases, covenants not to sue, discharges, and holds harmless Franks & Beans LLC, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from any such claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.
Specifically relating to the global COVID-19 pandemic, attendee acknowledges the highly contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assumes the risk of exposure or infection by attending the event, and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, disability, and/or death to attendee. Attendee understands that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the event may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of others who may attend the event or their families, colleagues, or others with whom they may have contact. Accordingly, attendee understands and agrees that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Franks & Beans LLC, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in the event.