DATE: Tues, March 19, 2019
TIME: 5:30 PM-9 PM
PLACE: The Legacy Diner, 136 S. White Horse Pike, Audubon
TICKETS: $30 (Ends 3/17/19 at 11:59PM)
DAY-BEFORE & AT-THE-DOOR: $35 (3/18/19 & 3/19/19)
You asked for networking and you’ve got it–Franks & Beans’ Style!
Join us for an evening of entrepreneurial connections, a BYOB dinner–and because it’s a Franks & Beans Event–there will be prizes!
The evening includes:
- BYOB DINNER: Soup or Salad, and your choice of:
- Chicken Marsala
- Chicken Picatta
- Chicken Francaise
- Chicken Parmesan
- Eggplant Parmesan
- Roast Turkey with Stuffing
- Also included with every dinner is a veggie or pasta, plus coffee, tea or soft drink
- Bring a friend and be entered into a random prize drawing. For every friend you bring, you get another chance in the drawing!
- Bring your business cards!
- Door Prizes, too!
* SPECIAL DIETS: We are happy and able to accommodate most every dietary need, but we have to know about your needs as soon as you purchase your ticket, and no later than 1 week before the event. Send your request to Tobi at Tobi@FranksAndBeans.net. We cannot be held legally responsible for any health issues resulting from any of the food or activities at our events.
* TICKETS: Tickets can not be held without payment. Seating is limited and our events sell out.
* SIT WITH YOUR FRIENDS: If you’d like to sit with friends, please notify Tobi at Tobi@FranksAndBeans.net as soon as you purchase your tickets. It is the ONLY way to guarantee that you will be sitting together. Such seating can not be guaranteed the night of the event. Send your request no later than 1 week before the event. Again, tickets can not be held without payment.
* POLICY REGARDING REFUNDS: Guest tickets are transferable ONLY for the event for which you purchased the ticket. If you purchase a guest ticket and are unable to attend, you may give or sell your ticket to a friend. No refunds, no exceptions. Thank you for your understanding.
- March 13: Signature Psychic Dinner featuring Psychic Medium Judy Dingler
- March 26: Wine Goblet Painting Dinner featuring Artist/Instructor Susan Roop