GIRLS’ NIGHT OUT: Unapologetically YOU: A tune up for some–a kick start for others!
DATE: Wed, November 13, 2019
TIME: 5:30 PM-9:30 PM
PLACE: Illiano Cucino
Village of Taunton Forge Shopping Center
Tuckerton & Taunton Rds, Medford, NJ 08055
IF YOU’VE NEVER BEEN TO ILLIANO’S: Please call them to find out how to get to their parking lot at 856-985-2721
These 3 Women Will Empower
and Inspire You in Just 30 Minutes!
This is our newest dinner event! One that will lift you, honor you, and guide you on how to proudly be YOU!
Join us for a powerful evening featuring 10-minute motivational conversations with these revered speakers: Award-Winning Educator and International Women’s Advocate Claudia Cream, Prominent Personal, Business and Leadership Coach Maria Grande and Acclaimed Certified Holistic Coach Karen Drosnes. We’ll also have a brief panel discussion with Q&A, everyone who comes will receive a special inspirational gift to take home, a delicious BYOB dinner and a decadent, inspirational dessert by Diary of a Cupcake; plus we’ll have vendors, prizes and so much more.
- BYOB fresh, delicious and abundant 5-course Italian Dinner (most special diets accommodated; see below)
- Mouthwatering cupcakes, each with an inspirational message just for you, from our Dessert Sponsor Shaheerah Fardan-Ali, owner of Diary of a cupcake
- Everyone will receive a special motivational gift to take home
- Inspirational Bingo
- Short motivational conversations with revered speakers Claudia Cream, Maria Grande & Karen Drosnes
- Brief panel discussion and Q&A
- Vendors and Vendor Bingo with prizes
- Door prizes, too!
- Bring-Your-Friends Prize Drawing! Bring a friend and you’ll be entered into a random prize drawing. For every friend you bring, you get another chance in the drawing! Your friends get a chance, too!
The recipient of many awards, Claudia Cream was recognized by ESSENCE magazine at their inaugural “Women Who Are Shaping The World” Leadership Summit in New York, NY.
Claudia is an accomplished educator, entrepreneur, and leader. Her determination and perseverance has equipped her with the strategies to be a successful businesswoman as an Independent Associate/Small Business & Group Specialist and Identity Theft Consultant with LegalShield.
Over the years, Maria Grande‘s seminars have led the way to helping individuals who are interested in continuous learning, whether it be a business owner, a manager or someone who wants to change their life for the better. She possesses a fundamental drive to achieve the desired results, with the ultimate goal of putting forth such an infectious energy that it leaves her audiences with a strong desire to utilize their new found skills right away.
Karen Drosnes is a certified personal development coach, yoga and meditation instructor, and Reiki II practitioner. She has studied the science of life, spirituality, philosophy, and the correlation of food as it pertains to emotional and physical health, for many years for her own personal growth and to help encourage others to reach their full potential. Karen works with women of “a certain age” to assist them in reigniting the Goddess within.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS: $55* (Ends 10/16/19, 11:59PM)
REGULAR PRICE TICKETS: $58* (10/17/19 to 11/11/19, 11:59PM)
2-DAYS-BEFORE & AT-THE-DOOR: $65 (11/12/19 to 11/13/19)
* Prices include ticketing fee
CLICK HERE TO PAY WITH DEBIT, CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL: No PayPal account? No problem! After clicking on the link above, you’ll be taken to PayPal. Hit “Continue,” then scroll down to “Pay with Debit or Credit Card.” You’ll be taken to “PayPal Guest Checkout.” Fill in your info and click “Pay Now.” No need for PayPal!
* SPECIAL DIETS: We are happy and able to accommodate most every dietary need, but we have to know about your needs as soon as you purchase your ticket, and no later than 1 week before the event. Send your request to Tobi at Tobi@FranksAndBeans.net. We cannot be held legally responsible for any health issues resulting from any of the food or activities at our events.
* TICKETS: Tickets can not be held without payment. Seating is limited and events sell out.
* SIT WITH YOUR FRIENDS: If you’d like to sit with friends, please notify Tobi at Tobi@FranksAndBeans.net as soon as you purchase your tickets. It is the ONLY way to guarantee that you will be sitting together. Such seating can not be guaranteed the night of the event. Send your request no later than 1 week before the event. Again, tickets can not be held without payment.
* POLICY REGARDING REFUNDS: Guest tickets are transferable ONLY for the event for which you purchased the ticket. If you purchase a guest ticket and are unable to attend, you may give or sell your ticket to a friend. No refunds, no exceptions. Thank you for your understanding.
- Wed, September 18, 2019: “It’s Everyone’s Birthday” Birthday Party. Our first was a sell-out and a true success, so we’re doing it again!
- Wed, October 16, 2019: Signature Psychic Dinner featuring Psychic Medium Judy Dingler
- Wed, November 13, 2019: Our Newest Event! Unapologetically YOU: An Evening to Empower, Honor and Educate our guests. Join us to become or to deepen your resolve to be Unapologetically YOU!