PRIVATE-READINGS PSYCHIC DINNER: Everyone is Guaranteed a Private 10-minute Reading!Plus, enjoy dinner, shopping in our Vendor Village, and of course, lots of door prizes!
IMPORTANT: We have just added Oracle & Tarot Reader Rebecca Boothroyd to this event!
SOLD OUT! Email Tobi to get on the Wait List. Our next Psychic Dinner will be held on May 17.
DATE: Tues, March 21, 2023
PLACE: The Palace Diner,
100 N Rt 73,
West Berlin, NJ 08091
EARLY BIRD TICKETS: $59.50 (Ends March 1, 2023, 11:59PM)
REGULAR PRICE: $65 (March 2-19, 2023, 11:59PM)
DAY BEFORE & AT THE DOOR: $75 (March 20 & 21, 2023. Contact Tobi to make sure tickets are still available)
Our evening includes:
- Full dinner from salad or soup to dessert. Most every special diet can be accommodated*
- Every guest receives an in-person, private 10-minute reading with Oracle & Tarot Reader Rebecca Boothroyd, Psychic Medium Marie Gilbert, or Psychic Medium Sharon Inkie Smith. Marie & Sharon’s slots are now sold out, so we have added the gifted Rebecca to our line-up! Rebecca is new to us, so rest assured that I have fully vetted her. She came highly recommended, and on a recent reading, she brought through to me, a loved one from the other side who has never been brought through before by any other reader or medium! ***
- Full cash bar
- Vendor Village & Vendor Bingo with Prizes
- Door Prizes! Because no Franks & Beans Event, is complete without door prizes
- Friendship Ambassadors: Are you coming solo but would feel better with a dedicated friend all evening long? Contact Tobi right after you buy your ticket to arrange for a Friendship Ambassador.
- Bring-Your-Friends-Prize Drawing! Bring a friend and be entered into our random prize drawing. For every friend you bring, you get another chance in the drawing–no limit as to how many chances you can get! And of course, the friends you bring get a chance, too!
Thank you to our Gold Sponsor, Jean Bachen of OwnedByTwins! Jean creates beautiful handmade witchy clothing like cloaks, skirts, dresses, and overalls. She also makes tote bags and accessories like hats, scrunchies, tarot cloths, dice/rune/deck bags.
Thank you to our Silver Sponsor, Marly Constantino of Arbonne! Marly offers Plant-Powered Nutrition! Arbonne’s is the best in vegan nutrition, formulated without gluten, and driven by the power of plants to help you achieve your best self.
Thank you to our Silver Sponsor, Jennifer Lind-Tykwinsi of Mary Kay! Jennifer is proud to announce that Mary Kay is one of the most recognized brands of skin care and anti-aging products in the world—many carrying the Good Housekeeping Seal.
The Fine Print:
- For Women 21 years and over
- ***CHOOSE YOUR PSYCHIC! Please contact Tobi right after you purchase your ticket to choose your psychic. If you do not, she will assign yours to you. Each psychic has 10 spots only. Once they are filled, guests will be assigned to a psychic with an opening in her schedule. We have just added Rebecca to our line-up! Also, please understand that life happens. If the psychic you are booked with is unable to attend, you will be paired with another gifted psychic. We work with many. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- *SPECIAL DIETS: We are happy and able to accommodate most every dietary need, but we have to know about your needs as soon as you purchase your ticket. Send your request to Tobi. We cannot be held legally responsible for any health issues resulting from any of the food, alcohol or activities at our events.
- TICKETS CANNOT BE HELD WITHOUT PAYMENT: Seating is limited and events sell out.
- SIT WITH YOUR FRIENDS: If you’d like to sit with friends, please notify Tobi as soon as you purchase your ticket. It is the ONLY way to guarantee that you will be sitting together. Such seating can not be guaranteed the night of the event. Again, tickets can not be held without payment.
- POLICY REGARDING REFUNDS: Guest tickets are transferrable ONLY for the event for which you purchased the ticket. If you purchase a guest ticket and are unable to attend, you may give or sell your ticket to a friend. No refunds, no exceptions. Thank you for your understanding
- Attendee assumes all risks and accepts sole responsibility for any injury (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that attendee may experience or incur in connection with attending the event. Attendee hereby releases, covenants not to sue, discharges, and holds harmless Franks & Beans LLC, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from any such claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.
Specifically relating to the global COVID-19 pandemic, attendee acknowledges the highly contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assumes the risk of exposure or infection by attending the event.