Stay Inside and Enjoy Our Online Events.
It’s Girls’ Night “In” in South Jersey!
April 21, 2021: Pet Communication Psychic Event!
Do you ever wonder what your pet is thinking? Do you think about your pets who’ve crossed the Rainbow Bridge and try to imagine how they’re doing? This is the event that will answer your questions.
Psychic Medium Bridget Pagano is also a Reiki Master and energy healer who’s designed her own healing techniques. She is a psychic development instructor, and a Certified Aromatherapist.
This event is sponsored by Erin Hunkemoeller of Epicure: Eat better, live healthy, meals in 20 minutes; Enid Farina of Scentsy: Wax and warmers to warm your home and heart and Marly Constantino of Arbonne: A holistic way to improve mind, body and skin.
May 12, 2021: Scented Centerpiece Crafting Event!
No experience necessary!
Professional Art Instructor & Scentsy SuperStar Enid Farina will guide us in taking a handmade white flower and turning it into a scented centerpiece on handcut wood with handcrafted origami flowers.
Enid will customize your kit down to your choice of scent (you must order before April 15 or she will choose your scent), and will ship it to your home.
Then on May 12, we’ll gather on Zoom for a fun and creative evening!
Upcoming Virtual Events
- June 17, 2021: Virtual Murder Mystery Cooking Demonstration featuring Erin Hunkemoeller
- July 15, 2021: Virtual “It’s Everybody’s Birthday” Birthday Party!
Take a look at how much fun we have at our in-person events!
Psychic Medium Judy Dingler bringing in messages from Spirit at one of our Signature Psychic Dinner
Click here to see LOTS more pictures,
PLUS what our guests have to say!
Find Out About All of Our South Jersey Girls’ Nights Out!
Upcoming Events are always being planned. Sign up for our emails to get first word on our events, PLUS 10% off the regular price of your first in-person event!
Take a moment to check out pictures from our past events, as well as our Facebook pages:
- Franks and Beans Events: Find out about our events, and have a giggle or two, on our official Facebook page.
- South Jersey Girls Who Wanna Have Fun: This is our closed Facebook group for women only. Answer our QOTD (Question of the Day) while making new friends. If you see two Barbie dolls, you’re in the right place. FYI: We vet this closed group closely, so please answer the questions when you request membership.
- Tobi & Stan’s Clean & Green Norwex Group: Our family has two passions: Franks & Beans Events and Norwex products (earth-friendly cleaning products with absolutely no harsh chemicals). Check out the products here, and then join us on Facebook for fun, games, prizes, product specials that are exclusive to our page, and new product announcements!
Photography by Marvin Coe
If there’s one thing I learned at Girlfriendz Magazine, it’s that
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
I created and produced countless events for my magazine, and they were always a success because women just like to get together and have a good time. Now in my 12th year of planning and producing events, I understand why they are so popular. They create the perfect environment for:
- Female camaraderie, social connection, fun and healing
- Comfortably making new friends in a safe environment. Many of our guests are new to the area, due to downsizing, or another recent life transition. Groups are limited to 50 guests and assigned seating helps match similar women at small tables. We are now offering Friendship Ambassadors to sit with anyone who wishes, to help guests feel comfortable and meet new friends.
- Reconnecting with old friends
- Easily gathering friends together, without having to plan, host, set-up, or clean-up
- Giving to charities that are important to women—95% of Franks & Beans events have a giving component
- Taking a needed break from juggling, parenting, caregiving and working, as well as the challenges of life such as: widowhood, divorce, empty nest, retirement, relocation, illness, and/or whatever stressers or changes are in your life
- Increasing your well being and longevity. Reports show that in-person connections have a greater impact on health and longevity than quitting smoking or drinking, dieting and exercising
- At Psychic Dinners: Potentially connecting with loved ones who have passed.
- At Painting & Crafting Dinners: Enjoying and exploring your creative side.
- Shopping for merchandise and services from local, small businesswomen
- Laughing, enjoying wine and a delicious meal, and if you’re lucky, go home with one of the many prizes awarded at each event
Come to Franks & Beans Events with friends, or feel comfortable coming alone. Because the women who come to our events are friendly, welcoming and yes, even nurturing!
We also produce events for companies who need to get noticed and increase their sales. Want to talk about an event for your business? Contact me!