Stay Inside and Enjoy Our
It’s Girls’ Night “In” in South Jersey!
June 18, 2020
Online Girls’ Night IN: Let’s Go Glamping!
NO BUGS, NO DIRT!
Sheltering in place? Piece of cake. We’re going Glamping!
Join us for a fun Summer Glamping Virtual Event (Glamorous + Camping = Glamping) with an extended meet-and-greet, grown up girls’ games, plus giggles, prizes and even a care package that will arrive at your home in time for this entertaining evening.
If you live in Camden, Burlington or Gloucester County, Tobi and her dog Fred will deliver your package, just to say hi. Otherwise, you’ll receive it via mail.
Jump into your summer jammies, grab a glass of wine or cup of coffee or tea, and get set to make new friends and have a blast! Bonus: No pesky mosquitoes, flies or ants!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO AND TICKETS
July 16, 2020
Online Psychic Event:
EVERYONE IS GUARANTEED A READING!
Psychic Medium Bridget Pagano of Blossoming Spirit Services received rave reviews at our last in-person Private-Readings Psychic Dinner in January, for her highly accurate readings. At our very first virtual Psychic Event in April, she was equally lauded. Join us in July, as Bridget calls in spirit to help each of you with your unanswered questions and important decisions that may be affecting your career, finances and relationships. She can also help get you in touch with your loved ones who’ve crossed over. This will be a gallery reading, but everyone participating will get a reading. We are limiting the number of guests for this reason.
Take a look at how much fun we have at our in-person events!
Psychic Medium Judy Dingler bringing in messages from Spirit at one of our Signature Psychic Dinner
Click here to see LOTS more pictures,
PLUS what our guests have to say!
Find Out About All of Our South Jersey Girls’ Nights Out!
Upcoming Events are always being planned. Sign up for our emails to get first word on our events, PLUS 10% off the regular price of your first event!
Take a moment to check out pictures from our past events, as well as our Facebook pages:
- Franks and Beans Events: Find out about our events, and have a giggle or two, on our official Facebook page.
- South Jersey Girls Who Wanna Have Fun: This is our closed Facebook group for women only. Answer our QOTD (Question of the Day) while making new friends. If you see two Barbie dolls, you’re in the right place. FYI: We vet this closed group closely, so please answer the questions when you request membership.
Photography by Marvin Coe
If there’s one thing I learned at Girlfriendz Magazine, it’s that
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
I created and produced countless events for my magazine, and they were always a success because women just like to get together and have a good time. Now in my 11th year of planning and producing events, I understand why they are so popular. They create the perfect environment for:
- Female camaraderie, social connection, fun and healing
- Comfortably making new friends in a safe environment. Many of our guests are new to the area, due to downsizing, or another recent life transition. Groups are limited to 50 guests and assigned seating helps match similar women at small tables. We are now offering Friendship Ambassadors to sit with anyone who wishes, to help guests feel comfortable and meet new friends.
- Reconnecting with old friends
- Easily gathering friends together, without having to plan, host, set-up, or clean-up
- Giving to charities that are important to women—95% of Franks & Beans events have a giving component
- Taking a needed break from juggling, parenting, caregiving and working, as well as the challenges of life such as: widowhood, divorce, empty nest, retirement, relocation, illness, and/or whatever stressers or changes are in your life
- Increasing your well being and longevity. Reports show that in-person connections have a greater impact on health and longevity than quitting smoking or drinking, dieting and exercising
- At Psychic Dinners: Potentially connecting with loved ones who have passed.
- At Painting & Crafting Dinners: Enjoying and exploring your creative side.
- Shopping for merchandise and services from local, small businesswomen
- Laughing, enjoying wine and a delicious meal, and if you’re lucky, go home with one of the many prizes awarded at each event
Come to Franks & Beans Events with friends, or feel comfortable coming alone. Because the women who come to our events are friendly, welcoming and yes, even nurturing!
We also produce events for companies who need to get noticed and increase their sales. Want to talk about an event for your business? Contact me!