PLACE: Beneficial Bank, Rt 70 & Springdale Rd, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
OUR SPONSORS: Beneficial Bank, Jackie Koenig of Rodan + Fields and Susan Witte of Prudential
NON-PROFIT WE’RE SUPPORTING: Cantor Scott Borsky’s Animal Rescue Center, a 501(c)(3) based in Cherry Hill. (More on the ARC below)
TICKETS: FREE, but please click here to register. Print out your ticket or show it on your phone.
TICKETS: FREE, but please click here to register. Print out your ticket or show it on your phone. Join us on Dec 6, 2018 for:
- Our Boutique Marketplace: Get a jump on your holiday shopping, and avoid online shipping costs. Shop our 30+ vendors at Beneficial Bank. Lots of free parking, and just minutes from the Cherry Hill Exit of 295.
- Our Outside-In Food Truck: We’re bringing Not Your Mama’s Tacos Food Truck (a woman-owned business) right inside Beneficial Bank! Stay warm and cozy inside and enjoy a selection of gourmet fusion tacos and bowls, made to order, at affordable prices. Beverages, too. Vegetarian options will be available.
- Private Readings by SJ’s Top 5 Psychics (Prices vary)
- Food Demonstrations & Tastings: Join Lindsay Radziak of the Pampered Chef and Kristy Salmon of the Cocoa Exchange for tastings and ideas for holiday gatherings.
- Free Massage: South Jersey Health & Wellness will be on hand to help you de-stress.
- Complimentary Coffee, Tea & Hot Chocolate from Beneficial Bank: We’ll keep you fueled for shopping and the rest of the fun. Machines will be on both floors.
- Book Signings by Local NJ Authors: Make sure to visit Marie Gilbert, author of “Life with Fred and Lucy: Growing up in South Philly” (humor) and Shalini Breault, author of “Hello Sun, Moon and Stars” (children’s)
- Vendor Bingo with Prizes: When you register, you’ll get a Vendor Bingo Game Booklet. Take it with you to visit our vendors and sponsors and before you leave, drop it in the designated spot. Be sure to write legibly because if you win one of our prizes, we want to be able to contact you!
- Donations: This event’s benefactor is Cantor Scott’s Animal Rescue Center (the ARC), a 501(c)(3) based in Cherry Hill, and benefiting portions of Camden and Burlington Counties.