We produce monthly BYOB Girls’ Nights Out in South Jersey.
Come have fun with your BFFs or meet your new one.
So what are you waiting for? Scroll down to see what’s coming up!
Three sets of BFFs came to this Signature Psychic Dinner. Standing is Judy Dingler, as she does a reading.
Here’s what’s coming up:
- March 13 2019: SPECIAL EDITION: Signature Psychic Dinner! Features Psychic Medium Judy Dingler, who can help you with unanswered questions and important decisions that affect your career, finances and relationships. She can also help get you in touch with your loved ones who’ve crossed over. For Judy, these readings are effortless. She is THAT good. This will be a Q&A dinner! Write your question for Judy on a piece of paper and she will randomly draw questions. Judy will answer as many questions as time allows. Combo-Pricing is now available!
- March 26 2019: Wine Goblet Paint Night featuring Artist/Instructor Susan Roop. Everything you’ll need to paint your own wine goblet, plus dinner, wine and lots of prizes!
- April 17, 2019: Private Readings Psychic Dinner featuring Psychic Mediums Judy Dingler and Dianne Marie. Everyone gets her own 10-minute private, personal psychic reading. Combo-Pricing is now available!
- Upcoming Events are in the Planning! Sign up for our emails to get first word on our events, PLUS 10% off the regular price of your first event!
Take a moment to check out our 3 Facebook pages:
- Franks and Beans Events: Find out about our events and have a giggle, too
- South Jersey Girls Who Wanna Have Fun: Answer fun questions every day while making new friends. If you see two Barbie dolls, you’ve come to the right place. For women ONLY. Because we vet this closed Facebook group closely, please answer the questions when you request membership.
- Single Female Friends: A South Jersey Girls Group: This group is for single, widowed, divorced and separated women ONLY. Because we vet this closed Facebook group closely, please answer the questions when you request membership.
Photography by Marvin Coe
If there’s one thing I learned at Girlfriendz Magazine, it’s that Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
I created and produced countless events for my magazine, and they were always a success because women just like to get together and have a good time. Now in my 11th year of planning and producing events, I understand why they are so popular. They create the perfect environment for:
- Female camaraderie, social connection, fun and healing
- Comfortably making new friends in a safe environment. Many of our guests are new to the area, due to downsizing, or another recent life transition. Groups are limited to 50 guests and assigned seating helps match similar women at small tables
- Reconnecting with old friends
- Easily gathering friends together, without having to plan, host, set-up, or clean-up
- Giving to charities that are important to women—85% of Franks & Beans events have a giving component
- Taking a needed break from juggling, parenting, caregiving and working, as well as the challenges of life such as: widowhood, divorce, empty nest, retirement, relocation, illness, and/or whatever stressers or changes are in your life
- Increasing your well being and longevity. Reports show that in-person connections have a greater impact on health and longevity than quitting smoking or drinking, dieting and exercising
- At Psychic Dinners: Potentially connecting with loved ones who have passed.
- At Painting & Crafting Dinners: Enjoying and exploring your creative side.
- Shopping for merchandise and services from local, small businesswomen
- Laughing, drinking and enjoying a delicious meal, and if you’re lucky, go home with one of the many giveaways awarded at each event
Come to Franks & Beans Events with friends, or feel comfortable coming alone. Because the women who come to our events are friendly, welcoming and yes, even nurturing!
We also produce events for companies who need to get noticed and increase their sales. Want to talk about an event for your business? Contact me!