Here’s What’s Coming Up!
Join us at The Westmont Diner for our first in-person event since our last one in Feb 2022!
We miss you and can’t wait to see you again! We’ll be creating framed humorous and inspirational quotes with Professional Paper Artist Lorena Melcher of Melcher Creations. She’s presenting an “anyone can do it” craft that you can gift to someone or to you!
Customize your piece! You get to choose your own:
• Quote (Choose from 1 to 30)
• Design (Choose from A to H)
• Frame (Choose from Wood, Black or Silver)
Full BYOB dinner included.
SAVE THE DATE! June 23, 2022: Psychic Event
Join gifted Psychic Medium Marie Gilbert for a private-readings psychic event. More info to come!
July, 2022: Our Next “It’s Everyone’s Birthday” Birthday Party!
Take a look at how much fun we have!
Psychic Medium Judy Dingler bringing in messages from Spirit at one of our Signature Psychic Dinner
Click here to see LOTS more pictures,
PLUS what our guests have to say!
Find Out About All of Our South Jersey Girls’ Nights Out!
Take a moment to check out pictures from our past events, as well as our Facebook page, South Jersey Girls Who Wanna Have Fun! This is our closed Facebook group for women only. Answer our QOTD (Question of the Day) while making new friends. If you see two Barbie dolls, you’re in the right place. FYI: We vet this closed group closely, so please answer the questions when you request membership.
Photography by Marvin Coe
If there’s one thing I learned at Girlfriendz Magazine, it’s that
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
I created and produced countless events for my magazine, and they were always a success because women just like to get together and have a good time. Now in my 14th year of planning and producing events, I understand why they are so popular. They create the perfect environment for:
- Female camaraderie, social connection, fun and healing
- Comfortably making new friends in a safe environment. Many of our guests are new to the area, due to downsizing, or another recent life transition. Groups are limited to 25-50 guests, depending on the event, and assigned seating helps match similar women at small tables. We are now offering Friendship Ambassadors to sit with anyone who wishes, to help guests feel comfortable and meet new friends.
- Reconnecting with old friends
- Easily gathering friends together, without having to plan, host, set-up, or clean-up
- Giving to charities that are important to women—95% of Franks & Beans events have a giving component
- Taking a needed break from juggling, parenting, caregiving and working, as well as the challenges of life such as: widowhood, divorce, empty nest, retirement, relocation, illness, and/or whatever stressers or changes are in your life
- Increasing your well being and longevity. Reports show that in-person connections have a greater impact on health and longevity than quitting smoking or drinking, dieting and exercising
- At Psychic Dinners: Potentially connecting with loved ones who have passed.
- At Painting & Crafting Dinners: Enjoying and exploring your creative side.
- Shopping for merchandise and services from local, small businesswomen
- Laughing, enjoying wine and a delicious meal, and if you’re lucky, go home with one of the many prizes awarded at each event
Come to Franks & Beans Events with friends, or feel comfortable coming alone. Because the women who come to our events are friendly, welcoming and yes, even nurturing!
We also produce parties for groups of friends. Want to talk about an event for your business? Contact me!