We produce monthly BYOB Girls’ Nights Out in South Jersey.
Come have fun with your BFFs or meet your new one.
So what are you waiting for? Scroll down to see what’s coming up!
Three sets of BFFs came to this Signature Psychic Dinner. Standing is Judy Dingler, as she does a reading.
Here’s what’s coming up:
- November 2018: The Franks & Beans Team is taking the month off to prepare for our yearly event: The Franks & Beans’ Women’s Shopping Expo on Dec 6!
- December 6, 2018: The Franks & Beans’ Women’s Shopping Expo! Come hungry, come thirsty, come to shop and have fun! Tickets are FREE…AND when you pre-register (and come to the expo) you will be put into a random drawing for 1 of 3 prizes:*
1. A ticket to the Franks & Beans’ Jan 16, 2019 Psychic Dinner with Psychic Medium Judy Dingler
2. A 1-hour Reiki session with Essential Lightworker Bridget Papagno
3. A bottle of Prosecco for the holidays!
To be in the drawing, you must pre-register by Dec 4 at 11PM. You can come if you are not pre-registered. You just won’t be in the drawing.
All 3 prizes will be awarded, each to a different guest, in a random drawing on or before Dec 13, 2018. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER & ENTER NOW!
December 11, 2018: Our Private-Readings Psychic Dinner where EVERYONE is guaranteed a 10-minute, private psychic reading! Join us at Aenigma Jewelry & Accessories for light dinner and wine prizes and a BOGO 50% OFF Sale on the ENTIRE STORE, JUST FOR US! Space is limited so that everyone can get a reading, so get your tickets now!
- January 16, 2019: Our Signature Psychic Dinner featuring Psychic Medium Judy Dingler. Judy can help you with unanswered questions and important decisions that affect your career, finances and relationships. She can also help get you in touch with your loved ones who’ve crossed over. For Judy, these readings are effortless. She is THAT good.
Take a moment to check out our two Facebook pages:
Franks and Beans Events: Find out about our events and have a giggle, too
South Jersey Girls Who Wanna Have Fun: Answer fun questions every day while making new friends. If you see two Barbie dolls, you’ll know you’ve come to the right place.
Photography by Marvin Coe
If there’s one thing I learned at Girlfriendz Magazine, it’s that Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
I created and produced countless events for my magazine, and they were always a success because women just like to get together and have a good time. Now in my tenth year of planning and producing events, I understand why they are so popular:
- For female camaraderie, social connection, fun and healing
- To comfortably make new friends if you’re new to the area, due to downsizing, or another recent life transition. Groups are limited to 50 guests and assigned seating helps match similar women at small tables
- To reconnect with old friends
- To easily gather friends together, without having to plan, host, set-up, and clean-up
- To give back to charities that are important to women—85% of Franks & Beans events have a giving component
- To take a needed break and stress relief from juggling, parenting, caregiving and working, but also the “bigger” challenges of life such as: widowhood, divorce, empty nest, retirement, relocation, illness, and/or whatever stressers or changes are in your life
- To increase your well being and longevity. Reports show that in-person connections have a greater impact on health and longevity than quitting smoking or drinking, dieting and exercising
- At Psychic Dinners: to potentially connect with loved ones who have passed. At Painting & Crafting Dinners: to enjoy and explore your creative side.
- To shop for items from small businesswomen
- To laugh, drink, and enjoy a delicious meal, and if you’re lucky, go home with one of the giveaways awarded at each event
Come to Franks & Beans Events with friends, or feel comfortable coming alone. Because the women who come to my events are friendly, welcoming and yes, even nurturing!
I also produce events for companies who need to get noticed and increase their sales. Want to talk about an event for your business? Contact me!