Scroll down for our upcoming South Jersey Girls’ Nights Out…
Click here to see LOTS more pictures
from our events, plus what our guests are saying about us!
Here’s What’s Coming Up!
November’s Girls’ Night Out
Create your own essential oil diffuser bracelet with Josie Domanchich of Breathe by Josie! Want the bracelet without the aroma? Just leave out the lava stone!
Join us for an evening of delicious food, creativity and conversation. Relax and enjoy this fun girls’ night out with Franks & Beans Events and Josie D.
December’s Girls’ Night Out
Decorate the most comfortable high heel you’ll ever own!
Join us for this fun and delicious girls’ night out where we’ll decorate these adorable chocolate high heel shoes with hands-on help from Elise Mac-Bello, owner of Saejar Sweets.
Our shoes will have a chocolate base (above picture shows a silver chocolate base) that we’ll also paint and decorate. All materials used on the shoes will be edible. Cello bags and ribbon will be available to wrap our shoes for gift giving. Extra shoes will be for sale so you can decorate as many as you like.
January’s Girls‘ Night Out
Save the Date! January 15, 2020: Private-Readings Psychic Dinner
February’s Birthday Party
February 19, 2020: Our first two Birthday Parties sold out way before the actual events…and the events themselves were off the charts! So we’re planning our next “It’s Everyone’s Birthday” Birthday Party” and this one will be a celebration of Leap Year babies! Come whether you’re a Leap Baby or not. But if you are a Leap Baby, you only pay $29! If you were born on the 29th of any month, you pay only $49!
Find Out About All of Our South Jersey Girls’ Nights Out!
Upcoming Events are always being planned. Sign up for our emails to get first word on our events, PLUS 10% off the regular price of your first event!
Take a moment to check out pictures from past events, as well as our Facebook page and our 2 free-membership groups:
- Check out our Event Pictures & Testimonials page
- Franks and Beans Events: Find out about our events and have a giggle, too, on our official Facebook page.
- South Jersey Girls Who Wanna Have Fun Free Membership Group: Answer fun questions every day while making new friends. If you see two Barbie dolls, you’re in the right place. For women ONLY. Because we vet this closed Facebook group closely, please answer the questions when you request membership.
- South Jersey Email Marketing Tips Free Membership Group: This page is for entrepreneurs and business owners who want to access free marketing advice to help them grow their business. If you’re interested in a free 60-day trial of Constant Contact, check out this page.
Photography by Marvin Coe
If there’s one thing I learned at Girlfriendz Magazine, it’s that Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
I created and produced countless events for my magazine, and they were always a success because women just like to get together and have a good time. Now in my 11th year of planning and producing events, I understand why they are so popular. They create the perfect environment for:
- Female camaraderie, social connection, fun and healing
- Comfortably making new friends in a safe environment. Many of our guests are new to the area, due to downsizing, or another recent life transition. Groups are limited to 50 guests and assigned seating helps match similar women at small tables. We are now offering Friendship Ambassadors to sit with anyone who wishes, to help guests feel comfortable and meet new friends.
- Reconnecting with old friends
- Easily gathering friends together, without having to plan, host, set-up, or clean-up
- Giving to charities that are important to women—95% of Franks & Beans events have a giving component
- Taking a needed break from juggling, parenting, caregiving and working, as well as the challenges of life such as: widowhood, divorce, empty nest, retirement, relocation, illness, and/or whatever stressers or changes are in your life
- Increasing your well being and longevity. Reports show that in-person connections have a greater impact on health and longevity than quitting smoking or drinking, dieting and exercising
- At Psychic Dinners: Potentially connecting with loved ones who have passed.
- At Painting & Crafting Dinners: Enjoying and exploring your creative side.
- Shopping for merchandise and services from local, small businesswomen
- Laughing, enjoying wine and a delicious meal, and if you’re lucky, go home with one of the many prizes awarded at each event
Come to Franks & Beans Events with friends, or feel comfortable coming alone. Because the women who come to our events are friendly, welcoming and yes, even nurturing!
We also produce events for companies who need to get noticed and increase their sales. Want to talk about an event for your business? Contact me!