If there’s one thing I learned at Girlfriendz Magazine, it’s that Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
Hi! I’m Tobi and I created and produced countless events for my magazine–Girlfriendz–and they were always a success because women just like to get together and have a good time. Now in my 15th year of planning and producing events, I understand why they are so popular. So in addition to serving as a way for me to make my living, our events have become my mission and my purpose to support women. And as such, they create the perfect environment:
- For encouraging female camaraderie, social connection, fun and healing. My team and I strive to make our events a comfortable way to make new friends in a safe environment. Many of our guests are new to the area due to downsizing or other recent life transitions. We offer Friendship Ambassadors to sit with anyone who wishes. Our guests who come solo find that it makes them feel so much more comfortable, as they meet new friends.
- For my team and I to make every guest feel as special as she truly is. At our Birthday Parties, we honor every single guest.
- For friends to reconnect and bond
- For easily gathering friends together, without having to plan host, set-up or clean-up
Our events also include:
- Giving to charities that are important to women. Many Franks & Beans events have a giving component.
- Taking a needed break from juggling, parenting, caregiving and working, as well as the challenges of life such as: widowhood, divorce, empty nest, retirement, relocation, illness, and/or whatever stressers or changes are in your life.
- Our team doing our best to assist in increasing your well being. Reports show that in-person connections have a greater impact on health and longevity than quitting smoking or drinking, dieting and exercising
- At Psychic Dinners: Potentially connecting with loved ones who have passed.
- At Crafting Dinners: Enjoying and exploring your creative side.
- At themed events like our “It’s Everyone’s Bday” Bday Party and our Murder Mystery Dinner: Our team works hard at these and all of our events, to make sure that every guest feels special and valued.
- Shopping and giving small businesswomen the opportunity to introduce their merchandise and services to our guests
- Laughing, enjoying wine and a delicious meal, and if you’re lucky, go home with one of the many prizes awarded at each event
Come to Franks & Beans Events with friends, or feel comfortable coming solo. Because the women who come to our events are friendly, welcoming and yes, even nurturing!
And we have fun online, too! Join our closed women’s Facebook group, South Jersey Girls Who Wanna Have Fun. No need to live in NJ to join! We welcome all women throughout the country.
We also produce parties for groups of friends. Want to talk about an event for you and your friends or business? Contact me!