GIRLS’ NIGHT OUT: “Birthday Party: The Sequel”
DATE: Wed, September 18, 2019
TIME: 5:30 PM-9:30 PM
PLACE: Illiano Cucino
Tuckerton & Taunton Rds, Medford, NJ 08055
IF YOU’VE NEVER BEEN TO ILLIANO’S: Please call them to find out how to get to their parking lot at 856-985-2721
EARLY BIRD TICKETS: $55* (Ends 8/1/19, 11:59PM)
REGULAR PRICE TICKETS: $58* (8/2/19 to 9/15/19, 11:59PM)
2-DAYS-BEFORE & AT-THE-DOOR: $65 (9/16/19 to 9/18/19)
* Prices include ticketing fee
CLICK HERE TO PAY WITH DEBIT, CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL: No PayPal account? No problem! After clicking on the link above, you’ll be taken to PayPal. Hit “Continue,” then scroll down to “Pay with Debit or Credit Card.” You’ll be taken to “PayPal Guest Checkout.” Fill in your info and click “Pay Now.” No need for PayPal!
No matter when your birthday is, September 18 will be YOUR night!
You’ll be honored and made to feel special because hey, it’s YOUR birthday!
And the best part is, you won’t get one year older! Unless, of course, your true birthday is September 18.
The evening includes:
- BYOB fresh, delicious and abundant 5-course Italian Dinner
- A birthday present for everyone!
- Games and LOTS of prizes
- Inspirational Birthday Bingo
- Vendors & Vendor Bingo
- Mouthwatering cupcakes, each with an inspirational message just for you, and a birthday candle to blow out, provided by Shaheerah Fardan-Ali’s Diary of a Cupcake
- Decadent chocolates from Elise Mac-Bello’s Saejar Sweets
- A 5-minute lesson on “How to Take an Awesome Selfie” by Kim Konefsky
- Bring-Your-Friends Prize Drawing! Bring a friend and be entered into a random prize drawing. For every friend you bring, you get another chance in the drawing! They get a chance, too! Our prize is from Karen Drosnes of Soul Connection Holistic Coaching and Yoga Teachings. Karen’s mission is to empower women to love themselves wholly. Her prize includes 2 one-hour coaching sessions, valued at $250. For more information, contact Karen at email@example.com
- Vendors & Vendor BINGO with prizes!
- And as always, door prizes!
* SPECIAL DIETS: We are happy and able to accommodate most every dietary need, but we have to know about your needs as soon as you purchase your ticket, and no later than 1 week before the event. Send your request to Tobi at Tobi@FranksAndBeans.net. We cannot be held legally responsible for any health issues resulting from any of the food or activities at our events.
* TICKETS: Tickets can not be held without payment. Seating is limited and events sell out.
* SIT WITH YOUR FRIENDS: If you’d like to sit with friends, please notify Tobi at Tobi@FranksAndBeans.net as soon as you purchase your tickets. It is the ONLY way to guarantee that you will be sitting together. Such seating can not be guaranteed the night of the event. Send your request no later than 1 week before the event. Again, tickets can not be held without payment.
* POLICY REGARDING REFUNDS: Guest tickets are transferable ONLY for the event for which you purchased the ticket. If you purchase a guest ticket and are unable to attend, you may give or sell your ticket to a friend. No refunds, no exceptions. Thank you for your understanding.