GIRLS’ NIGHT OUT: Bead & Breathe with Josie: A Relaxing and Creative ‘Make and Take’ Dinner featuring Josie of “Breathe by Josie”
DATE: Wed, Nov 13, 2019
TIME: 5:30 PM-9:30 PM
PLACE: Illiano Cucino
Tuckerton & Taunton Rds, Medford, NJ 08055
IF YOU’VE NEVER BEEN TO ILLIANO’S: Please call them to find out how to get to their parking lot at 856-985-2721
EARLY BIRD TICKETS: $55* (Ends 11/4/19, 11:59PM)
REGULAR PRICE TICKETS: $58* (11/5/19 to 11/11/19, 11:59PM)
DAY-BEFORE & AT-THE-DOOR: $65 (11/12/19 & 11/13/2019)
* Prices include a $2 ticketing fee
CLICK HERE TO PAY WITH DEBIT, CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL: No PayPal account? No problem! After clicking on the link above, you’ll be taken to PayPal. Hit “Continue,” then scroll down to “Pay with Debit or Credit Card.” You’ll be taken to “PayPal Guest Checkout.” Fill in your info and click “Pay Now.” No need for PayPal!
Relax, refresh and create while enjoying a fun night out with the girls!
Josie Domanchich of Breathe by Josie has been making jewelry for almost 20 years, and for the last three, has been focusing on working solely with genuine crystals and gemstones. She feels a deep connection to them, and it seems her clients do, as well.
Says Josie, “People choose their bracelets for many different reasons, including what it looks like, how it feels in their hand, and/or the crystal’s alignment with a certain chakra or intention they may be working on. I’m currently studying crystal healing, so I can better help my clients pick the stones that are right for them, although honestly, the right crystal usually CHOOSES THEM!”
Josie’s bracelets are also essential oil diffusers. They contain a lava stone bead, made of lava rock, which is absorbent. Add a few drops of your favorite pure essential oil, and the scent will diffuse lightly for a few hours.
You can create your own essential oil diffuser bracelet with Josie. Want the bracelet without the aroma? Just leave out the lava stone!
All wrist sizes accommodated
Come to Illiano’s at 5:30 PM to register and shop our vendors, then enjoy a delicious BYOB dinner topped off by Josie’s “make and take” class and lots of prizes!
We’re planning on a relaxing evening where you’ll have time to chat with your friends and make new ones. Women exchange emails and become Facebook friends, right before our eyes at every event.
And with this event, we are introducing Friendship Ambassadors!
Whether you’re coming solo to your first, 10th or 30th event, we want to make sure you feel safe, comfortable and happy. Right after you purchase your ticket, request to be seated with a Friendship Ambassador (see below for details) and your wish will be granted.
The women who come to our events are always very welcoming. The addition of your Friendship Ambassador assures you that you’ll have someone with whom you can launch right into a conversation at the beginning of the evening, and have a great time for the rest of the night.
So join in the fun!
The evening includes:
- BYOB fresh, delicious and abundant 5-course Italian Dinner
- Josie’s workshop, teaching us how to make our own diffuser bracelets that we can take home. She’s supplying everything we’ll need.
- Time to chat with friends and make new ones
- Bring-Your-Friends Prize Drawing! Bring a friend and be entered into a random prize drawing. For every friend you bring, you get another chance in the drawing! Your friends get a chance, too! Our prize is from Debbie Kobus of Pure Romance. It’s a “Pamper Me Basket” valued at more than $100!
- Vendors & Vendor BINGO with prizes!
- And as always, door prizes!
* NEED A FRIENDSHIP AMBASSADOR? Prior arrangements MUST be made immediately after you purchase your ticket. Click here here for more details. Email Tobi with your request at Tobi@FranksAndBeans.net.
* SPECIAL DIETS: We are happy and able to accommodate most every dietary need, but we have to know about your needs as soon as you purchase your ticket, and no later than 1 week before the event. Send your request to Tobi at Tobi@FranksAndBeans.net. We and the restaurant cannot be held legally responsible for any health issues resulting from any of the food or activities at our events.
* TICKETS: Tickets can not be held without payment. Seating is limited and events sell out.
* SIT WITH YOUR FRIENDS: If you’d like to sit with friends, please notify Tobi at Tobi@FranksAndBeans.net as soon as you purchase your tickets. It is the ONLY way to guarantee that you will be sitting together. Such seating can not be guaranteed the night of the event. Send your request no later than 5 days before the event. Again, tickets can not be held without payment.
* POLICY REGARDING REFUNDS: Guest tickets are transferable ONLY for the event for which you purchased the ticket. If you purchase a guest ticket and are unable to attend, you may give or sell your ticket to a friend. No refunds, no exceptions. Thank you for your understanding.