BRAND NEW CONCEPT FOR OUR PAINTING DINNERS!
We’re creating “Seasons in a Goblet,” a series of four seasonal paintings, starting with:
* June 22, 2017: “Summer in a Goblet” (right and below)
* Sept 14, 2017: “Autumn in a Goblet” (below)
* Winter 2017-2018: “Winter in a Goblet” (below)
* Spring 2018: “Spring in a Goblet” (below)
When we’re finished, we’ll have a matched set of paintings–one for each season–designed just for us by Artist Susan Roop!
DATE: Thurs, June 22, 2017
PLACE: Jules Thin Crust Pizza
ADDRESS: Ellisburg Shopping Center, Rt 70 & Kings Highway, Cherry Hill, 08034
EARLY BIRD TICKETS: $47 (Before 6/1/17, 11:59PM)
REGULAR PRICE: $52 (Until 6/20/17, 11:59PM)
DAY-BEFORE AND AT-THE-DOOR: $62 (6/21/17 & 6/22/17)
CLICK HERE TO PAY: USE CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL
Sue’s an amazing artist, and an amazing teacher. Don’t feel intimidated by the canvas. Sue has a trick that makes it easy to paint your masterpieces, and she will guide us through for a relaxing and fun experience.
The evening includes:
* One FREE glass of wine
* BYOB organic dinner (gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian options available). Jules serves only organic, locally sourced food.
* Dessert by Cookies by Design of Voorhees
* All instructions and materials to paint your 16×20 masterpiece
* Door prizes
The fun begins at 5:30PM. After we’ve finished our creations, we’ll be giving away door prizes. After that, we’ll take our traditional group shot.
IMPORTANT: This is a reserved seating event. If you and your party purchase your tickets separately, you MUST email Tobi with a list of your party members. There is no other way to GUARANTEE that you’ll all be seated together. Tobi@FranksAndBeans.net