GIRLS’ NIGHT OUT: What to Do With All Your Photos? A Fun & Interactive Dinner Party!
DATE: Tues, February 23, 2016
TIME: 6PM to 9:30PM
PLACE: Illiano Cucina
ADDRESS: Village of Taunton Forge Shopping Center
Intersection of Taunton & Tuckerton Roads
Medford, NJ 08055
PLEASE CALL THE RESTAURANT FOR DIRECTIONS TO THE PARKING LOT: 856.985.2721
EARLY BIRD TICKETS: $45 (Before 2/5/16, 11:30PM)
REG PRICE TICKETS: $48 (Up until 2/23/16, 6:00PM)
AT THE DOOR: $58 (Starting 2/23/16, 6:01PM)
CLICK HERE TO PAY: USE PAYPAL OR YOUR CREDIT CARD
Sorting through all your photos takes time and patience, and can be very overwhelming.
Join APPO* professionally certified organizers Jini Errichetti and Debbie Kraponick who’ll instruct us in the “ABCs of Photo Organizing,” the standard method that will help you gain control over your photos.
Bring a shoebox full of pictures (loose or in those bags the pharmacy used to give us), and join us for a fun and empowering evening. No pre-sorting necessary!
The evening includes:
- 5-course abundant and authentic BYOB dinner (including gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options)
- Debbie & Jini’s fun and fact-filled presentation
- Debbie & Jini’s hands-on help with your shoebox of photos that you’re invited to bring (only bring your photos if you want to. Otherwise, they’ll have handouts to help you at home.
- Special Drawing for Jini to scan your photos on the spot!
- Door prizes
* Association of Professional Photo Organizers
IMPORTANT: This is a reserved seating event. If you and your party purchase your tickets separately, you MUST email Tobi with a list of your party members. There is no other way to GUARANTEE that you’ll all be seated together. Tobi@FranksAndBeans.net
Click here to see info on these upcoming events:
February 23: “Get Control of Your Photos!” Dinner
March 22: Numerology Dinner
March 30: Painting Party & Dinner
April 6: Adult Coloring Party & Dinner