GIRLS’ NIGHT OUT: Private-Readings Psychic Dinner featuring Judy Dingler & Dianne Marie
DATE: Wed, April 17, 2019
TIME: 5:30 PM-9:30 PM
Appointment-setting begins when doors open at 5:30
PLACE: Aenigma Jewelry & Accessories, 6 Powell Lane, Collingswood
EARLY BIRD: $52 (Ends 3/31/19 at 11:59PM)
REGULAR PRICE: $56 (4/1/19 to 4/15/19 at 11:59PM)
DAY-BEFORE & AT-THE-DOOR: $65 (4/16/19 & 4/17/19)
CLICK HERE TO PAY with Credit Card or PayPal
Come at 5:30 PM to register, then shop at Aenigma and at our vendors, enjoy dinner complete with wine and get a 10-minute personal, private psychic reading (you’d be surprised at how much you can find out in 10 minutes!). Door prizes and Vendor Bingo Prizes, too!
Spiritual Intuitive Dianne Marie is a highly acclaimed oracle, whose readings are accurate and guidance is astonishingly spot on. She will put you at ease from the moment you sit down with her. Psychic Medium Judy Dingler can help you with unanswered questions and important decisions that affect your career, finances and relationships. She can also help get you in touch with your loved ones who’ve crossed over. For Judy, these readings are effortless. She is THAT good. Judy and Dianne are two of the Top 5 Readers in South Jersey, and can help you achieve closure with loved ones who’ve passed. They also use their gifts to guide, elevate and empower their clients.
The evening includes:
- Dinner with wine (no need to bring your own!)
- Private, personal 10-minute reading with Psychic Medium Judy Dingler or Spiritual Intuitive Dianne Marie
- Vendors & Vendor BINGO with Prizes
- Door Prizes, too
- Bring-Your-Friends Prize Drawing: Bring a friend and be entered into a random prize drawing. For every friend you bring, you get another chance in the drawing! Our prize comes from Margaret Phillips of Angels Always Around Us.
* SPECIAL DIETS: We are happy and able to accommodate most every dietary need, but we have to know about your needs as soon as you purchase your ticket, and no later than 1 week before the event. Send your request to Tobi at Tobi@FranksAndBeans.net. We cannot be held legally responsible for any health issues resulting from any of the food or activities at our events.
* TICKETS: Tickets can not be held without payment. Seating is limited and our events sell out.
* SIT WITH YOUR FRIENDS: If you’d like to sit with friends, please notify Tobi at Tobi@FranksAndBeans.net as soon as you purchase your tickets. It is the ONLY way to guarantee that you will be sitting together. Such seating can not be guaranteed the night of the event. Send your request no later than 1 week before the event. Again, tickets can not be held without payment.
* POLICY REGARDING REFUNDS: Guest tickets are transferable ONLY for the event for which you purchased the ticket. If you purchase a guest ticket and are unable to attend, you may give or sell your ticket to a friend. No refunds, no exceptions. Thank you for your understanding.