GIRLS’ NIGHT OUT: SPECIAL EDITION: Signature Psychic Dinner featuring Psychic Medium Judy Dingler
DATE: Wed, March 13, 2019
TIME: 5:30 PM-9:30 PM
PLACE: Illiano Cucino
Tuckerton & Taunton Rds, Medford, NJ 08055
IF YOU’VE NEVER BEEN TO ILLIANO’S: Please call them to find out how to get to their parking lot at 856-985-2721
EARLY BIRD TICKETS: $53* (Ends 2/28/19, 11:59PM)
REGULAR PRICE TICKETS: $58* (3/1/19 to 3/11/19, 11:59PM)
DAY-BEFORE & AT-THE-DOOR: $65 (3/12/19 & 3/13/19)
* Prices include a $2 ticketing fee
Bring a friend and be entered into a random prize drawing. For every friend you bring, you get another chance in the drawing! Our prize comes from Jennifer Milligan of Origami Owl.
CLICK HERE TO PAY WITH DEBIT, CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL: No PayPal account? No problem! After clicking on the link above, you’ll be taken to PayPal. Hit “Continue,” then scroll down to “Pay with Debit or Credit Card.” You’ll be taken to “PayPal Guest Checkout.” Fill in your info and click “Pay Now.” No need for PayPal!
Come at 5:30 PM to register and shop our vendors, then enjoy a delicious BYOB dinner topped off by Judy’s gallery reading and lots of prizes!
As a Psychic: Judy Dingler helps bring clarity to her clients’ lives, whether it’s related to health, relationships, career, finance or something else.
As a Medium: Judy brings in the spirits of our loved ones who’ve passed on—friends, family members and beloved pets—in a “gallery reading” format, meaning that she will do as many readings as time will allow.
As with all of our Signature Psychic Dinners, this will be a fun and healing evening.
And remember, our Psychic Dinners always sell out, so get your tickets now!
The evening includes:
- BYOB Fresh, delicious and abundant 5-course Italian Dinner
- Psychic Medium Judy Dingler’s Gallery Reading
- Vendors & Vendor BINGO with prizes!
- Door prizes, too!
* SPECIAL DIETS: We are happy and able to accommodate most every dietary need, but we have to know about your needs as soon as you purchase your ticket, and no later than 1 week before the event. Send your request to Tobi at Tobi@FranksAndBeans.net. We cannot be held legally responsible for any health issues resulting from any of the food or activities at our events.
* TICKETS: Tickets can not be held without payment. Seating is limited and events sell out.
* SIT WITH YOUR FRIENDS: If you’d like to sit with friends, please notify Tobi at Tobi@FranksAndBeans.net as soon as you purchase your tickets. It is the ONLY way to guarantee that you will be sitting together. Such seating can not be guaranteed the night of the event. Send your request no later than 5 days before the event. Again, tickets can not be held without payment.
* POLICY REGARDING REFUNDS: Guest tickets are transferable ONLY for the event for which you purchased the ticket. If you purchase a guest ticket and are unable to attend, you may give or sell your ticket to a friend. No refunds, no exceptions. Thank you for your understanding.