DATE: Thurs, Nov 17, 2022
TIME: 6:00 PM-9:00 PM
PLACE: In your home, over Zoom
DRESS CODE: Dress-Up from the Neck-Up
EARLY BIRD TICKETS: $48 (Ends 10/31/22, 11:59PM)
REGULAR PRICE TICKETS: $53 (Begins 11/1/22)
SOUTH JERSEY RESIDENTS: PLEASE PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS BY NOV 10 so we can get your package to you before the event.
OUTSIDE OF SOUTH JERSEY: PLEASE PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS BY OCT 27 so we can get your package to you before the event. We can extend this by sending it Express or Overnight Shipping, but that will result in an extra charge. Please email Tobi for details.
CLICK HERE TO PAY WITH CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL
What happens when a celebrated director, who’s a little bit psychic, throws a party to celebrate the completion of her latest movie? She gets murdered!
But first, she predicts it!
How will it happen?
And by whom?
Join us on Thurs, Nov 17 for an evening of fun, intrigue, gentle brain gymnastics, game prizes and door prizes, (because what’s a Franks & Beans Event without prizes)?
What You Can Expect During this Fun Evening?
- Before the event, you will receive a Franks & Beans Snack Package that you can enjoy while you’re figuring out whodunnit. Also included is info to help you solve the mystery. South Jersey residents, please order your ticket by Nov 10. Everyone else, please order by Oct 27.
- Participate in or sit back and relax during this professionally-written murder mystery
- Grand & 1st Prizes! There will most likely be more than one person who is able to figure out which character “dunnit,” so we have two high-value prizes to give away at random among those who guess correctly.
- Door prizes! Because seriously, what’s a Franks & Beans event without door prizes?
- Invite your out-of-town family and friends and have fun together! This is a virtual event!
- Bring-Your-Friends-And-Family Drawing: Bring as many guests as you like! You will get a chance in the drawing for every guest you bring AND every guest you bring will get a chance, too!
Dress Code: Dress Up from the Neck Up!
It’s a virtual event, so come as you are! But if you want to wear something comfy on the bottom and blingy on the top, our sponsors can help!
- Lorena Melcher of Melcher Creations (link) offers CCFFs (Custom Created Feather Fascinators) with a sassy twist, and as much, or as little, bling as you like!
- Anna Vetrano of SeneGence (link) offers simple, easy-to-use skin care products that will calm, moisturize and revitalize your skin, PLUS makeup that looks good, lasts all day and is great for your skin.
- Rebecca Hack of Trades of Hope (link) offers ethically-sourced scarves and jewelry (we can expand this, just like above)
- Yvonne Harvey of Paparazzi (link) offers blingy bling jewelry (we can expand this, just like above)
The Fine Print:
- For Women 21 years and older
- TICKETS CANNOT BE HELD WITHOUT PAYMENT
- POLICY REGARDING REFUNDS: Guest tickets are transferrable ONLY for the event for which you purchased the ticket. If you purchase a guest ticket and are unable to attend, you may give or sell your ticket to a friend. No refunds, no exceptions. Thank you for your understanding.