Our last Wine Goblet Painting Dinner was so much fun, we’re doing it again! On the left is Artist/Instructor Susan Roop, who teaches us as a group, then goes around the room for anyone who needs help one-on-one.
GIRLS’ NIGHT OUT: Wine Goblet Painting Dinner featuring Artist/Instructor Susan Roop
DATE: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
TIME: 5:30 PM-9:30 PM
PLACE: Aenigma Jewelry & Accessories
6 Powell Lane, Collingswood, 08108
IF YOU’VE NEVER BEEN TO AENIGMA: Please call for directions and parking information, 856-822-9300
EARLY BIRD TICKETS: $52 (Ends 2/28/19, 11:59PM)
REGULAR PRICE TICKETS: $57 (3/1/19 to 3/24/19, 11:59PM)
DAY-BEFORE & AT-THE-DOOR: $65 (3/25/19 & 3/26/19)
Bring a friend and be entered into a random prize drawing. For every friend you bring, you get another chance in the drawing! Our prize comes from Melanie Rabinowitz of Touchstone Crystal by Swarovski.
CLICK HERE TO PAY WITH DEBIT, CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL: No PayPal account? No problem! After clicking on the link above, you’ll be taken to PayPal. Hit “Continue,” then scroll down to “Pay with Debit or Credit Card.” You’ll be taken to “PayPal Guest Checkout.” Fill in your info and click “Pay Now.” No need for PayPal!
Come at 5:30 PM to register and shop our vendors. Then, enjoy a delicious casual dinner with wine, followed by painting your personalized wine goblet. Sue Roop of CreateArt by Sue Roop will be our Artist/Instructor.
No experience necessary. If you’ve never painted before, Sue will make the stress melt away, and you’ll go home with a lovely wine goblet that you can safely drink from.
The evening includes:
- Casual Dinner
- Paint your own wine goblet
- Vendors & Vendor BINGO with prizes!
- Door prizes, too!
* SPECIAL DIETS: We are happy and able to accommodate most every dietary need, but we have to know about your needs as soon as you purchase your ticket, and no later than 1 week before the event. Send your request to Tobi at Tobi@FranksAndBeans.net. We cannot be held legally responsible for any health issues resulting from any of the food or activities at our events.
* TICKETS: Tickets can not be held without payment. Seating is limited and events sell out.
* SIT WITH YOUR FRIENDS: If you’d like to sit with friends, please notify Tobi at Tobi@FranksAndBeans.net as soon as you purchase your tickets. It is the ONLY way to guarantee that you will be sitting together. Such seating can not be guaranteed the night of the event. Send your request no later than 5 days before the event. Again, tickets can not be held without payment.
* POLICY REGARDING REFUNDS: Guest tickets are transferable ONLY for the event for which you purchased the ticket. If you purchase a guest ticket and are unable to attend, you may give or sell your ticket to a friend. No refunds, no exceptions. Thank you for your understanding.