We produce monthly BYOB Girls’ Nights Out in South Jersey.
Come to socialize, meet new friends and have fun with your BFFs.
So what are you waiting for, Girlfriendz?
Scroll down to see what’s coming up!
- Tuesday, July 31, 2018: Wood-Plank Painting Dinner with Artist Instructor Susan Roop. This month, we’re changing things up, and instead of working on canvas, we’ll be doing a wood-plank painting on reclaimed-wood. Click here for more info and pix of the piece you can customize. This event will be held at Beneficial Bank in Cherry Hill, 08003.
- August 15, 2018: Private-Readings Psychic Dinner. We are thrilled to feature highly gifted Psychic Medium Judy Dingler and highly accomplished Spiritual Intuitive & Oracle Dianne B. Tickets are limited to 26 because every person who comes is guaranteed to get her own private, personal 10-minute reading with either Judy or Dianne. Click here for more info. This event will be held at Beneficial Bank in Cherry Hill 08003.
- September 26, 2018: Signature Psychic Dinner featuring Psychic Medium Judy Dingler: This is, by far, our most popular event. It’s always a sell-out because Judy is jaw-droppingly accurate, and the food at Illiano’s is soooo good. Click here to get your tickets now!
- Sunday, October 14, 2018: Brooklyn Pizza Bus Tour! We’re going to eat our way through the borough on our Day-long Brooklyn Pizza Bus Tour! Men are invited. Tickets must be purchased no later than August 29. If we don’t fill the bus, the trip will be cancelled. The tix are already starting to sell, so that’s great news!
And please take a moment to check out our two Facebook pages:
What are your event ideas?
Let me know at Tobi@FranksAndBeans.net
If there’s one thing I learned at Girlfriendz Magazine, it’s that Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
I created and produced countless events for my magazine, and they were always a success because women just like to get together and have a good time. Now in my tenth year of planning and producing events, I understand why they are so popular:
- For female camaraderie, social connection, fun and healing
- To comfortably make new friends if you’re new to the area, due to downsizing, or another recent life transition. Groups are limited to 50 guests and assigned seating helps match similar women at small tables
- To reconnect with old friends
- To easily gather friends together, without having to plan, host, set-up, and clean-up
- To give back to charities that are important to women—85% of Franks & Beans events have a giving component
- To take a needed break and stress relief from juggling, parenting, caregiving and working, but also the “bigger” challenges of life such as: widowhood, divorce, empty nest, retirement, relocation, illness, and/or whatever stressers or changes are in your life
- To increase your well being and longevity. Reports show that in-person connections have a greater impact on health and longevity than quitting smoking or drinking, dieting and exercising
- At Psychic Dinners: to potentially connect with loved ones who have passed. At Painting & Crafting Dinners: to enjoy and explore your creative side.
- To shop for items from small businesswomen
- To laugh, drink, and enjoy a delicious meal, and if you’re lucky, go home with one of the giveaways awarded at each event
Come to Franks & Beans Events with friends, or feel comfortable coming alone. Because the women who come to my events are friendly, welcoming and yes, even nurturing!
I also produce events for companies who need to get noticed and increase their sales. Want to talk about an event for your business? Contact me!